WHAT IS THE AMERICAN DREAMERS GIVING CIRCLE?
A group of individuals and businesses that support English In Action’s programs on an ongoing basis, launched in the fall of 2009. They believe that immigrants are vital members of our community and the ability to speak English is the cornerstone to success. By supporting English In Action on a multi-year basis, they are helping to ensure that we have a healthy, well-integrated community, where everyone has the tools they need to achieve their dreams.
Support from the American Dreamers Giving Circle is essential to English In Action’s efforts to serve an increasing number of adult immigrants in the years to come through language and leadership programming.
Level of Support
Visionary $5,000 or more a year for three years
Leader $3,000 -$4,999 a year for three years
Partner $1,500-$2,999 a year for three years
Friend $750-$1,499 a year for three years
Benefits of Membership
- The opportunity to be part of a progressive group of individuals and companies who are deeply committed to recognizing the contributions and innate potential of all members of our community.
- Invitations to events celebrating the American Dreamers and other English In Action events.
- Prominent listing in our Annual Progress Report.
- Listing on the English In Action’s website. “Leaders & Visionaries” will receive prominent placement and company logos can be included.
- Recognition at events and in other printed listings and ads.
The American Dreamers Giving Circle
Members—Active Members 2021-2022*
Dates indicate first year of participation.
Crawford Properties (2015)
Jessica & John Fullerton (2021)
Stevie Gillman (2017)
The Lynn Nichols and Jim Gilchrist Family (2012)
Susan Taylor & Rob Pew (2016)
Susan and Fred Lodge (2016)
Jean Campbell and Patrick Morrissy (2020)
Lisa Chiles (2017)
Lori & Gary Harada (2013)
Lara & Leonard Beaulieu (2009)
Julie Comins & Greg Pickrell (2017)
Patrick Curry (2015)
Shinta Damayanti & Ketut Siladarmawan (2021)
David Floria (2019)
Helene Gude (2018)
Alexandra Halperin & Dan Sadowsky (2016)
Jennifer & Matthew Hamilton (2016)
Sandy & Peter Johnson (2021)
Katie Kitchen & Paul Kovach (2010)
Catherine O'Connell & Fred Venrick (2017)
Yuani Ruiz (2009)
Eden Steele & Bart Johnson (2011)
Natalie Travers (2019)
Alexandra Yajko and Donn Willins (2020)
*Each member has made a commitment to give annually at the above levels for three years.
For a full list of supporters, visit here.