who are the American Dreamers?
The American Dreamers is a group of individuals and businesses that support English In Action’s programs on an ongoing basis. They believe that immigrants are vital members of our community and the ability to speak English is the cornerstone to success. By supporting English In Action on a multi-year basis, they are helping to ensure that we have a healthy, well-integrated community, where everyone has the tools they need to achieve their dreams.
Support from The American Dreamers is essential to English In Action’s efforts to serve an increasing number of adult immigrants in the years to come through language and leadership programming.
Level of Support
Visionary $5,000 or more a year for three years
Leader $3,000 or more a year for three years
Partner $1,500-$2,999 a year for three years
Friend $750-$1,499 a year for three years
Benefits of Membership
- The opportunity to be part of a progressive group of individuals and companies who are deeply committed to recognizing the contributions and innate potential of all members of our community.
- Invitations to events celebrating the American Dreamers and other English In Action events.
- Prominent listing in our Annual Progress Report.
- Listing on the English In Action’s website. “Leaders” will receive prominent placement and company logos can be included.
- Recognition at events and in other printed listings and ads.
To become an American Dreamer, click here.
The American Dreamers
Crawford Properties (2015)
Stevie Gillman (2017)
Julie Goldstein and Tony O’Rourke (2009)
Nance and Ramón José López y Familia (2016)
Nancy Magoon (2009)
Susan and Larry Marx (2009)
Allen and Kelli Questrom (2017)
Rob and Susan Pew (2016)
Gayle and Paul Stoffel (2017)
Susan and Fred Lodge (2016)
Ann Nichols (2017)
The Lynn Nichols and Jim Gilchrist Family (2012)
Patrick Curry (2015)
Gary and Lori Harada (2013)
Denise Hoogland (2017)
David Hyman and Barbara Reid (2013)
Melony and Adam Lewis (2012)
Marcie and Robert Musser (2009)
Julie Comins and Greg Pickrell (2016)
Yosefa and Craig Platt (2018)
Kelley and Mark Purnell (2016)
Anne and Bill Tobey (2011)
Leonard and Lara Beaulieu (2009)
Kim Chang (2009)
Lisa Chiles (2017)
Ellen Freedman and Auden Schendler (2009)
Jody and Andy Hecht (2017)
Amy and Barry Gordon (2016)
Helene Gude (2018)
Alexandra Halperin and Dan Sadowsky (2016)
Matthew and Jennifer Hamilton (2016)
Katie Kitchen and Paul Kovach (2010)
Lee and Deborah Meisel (2018)
Catherine O’Connell and Fred Venrick (2017)
Yuani Ruiz (2009)
Eden Steele and Bart Johnson (2011)
Jacque Whitsitt (2009)